Whole Body Vibration effects on the body
On sale now for $1999
in stock & ready to ship you today!
See the "Buy Now" Page for additional information.
Includes free shipping to you!
The latest in Vibration Technology
This unit is the ultimate in vibration machines with 2 motors that develop: oscillating style; spiral style; dual-vibration movements. It comes with manual program & 3 built-in programs plus you can develop six of your own programs. Resistance bands, large exercise wall chart and manual
On Sale now $1099
Includes free shipping to you!
The ultimate in portability
The VT202 is a mighty machine that combines an extendable handle and wheels for easy moving around your house and easy storage in a closet. There is a remote control with manual program and 3 built-in programs, a large exercise wall chart and users manual.
The references provided by VibraTrim is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. The studies listed on this page are provided for general information only. These independent studies reference the years of research into vibration therapy and training and their research is independent of the VibraTrim. The FDA has not evaluated these studies. Most of these studies are listed on the National Center for Biotechnology Information website.
While the use of vibration therapy and training is still a relatively new concept to most health and fitness and medical professionals. It certainly does not suffer from lack of supportive research, and while there is obviously much research yet to be done in the area. The overwhelming consistency of findings from scientific research that currently exists on the subject is a compelling precursor to VibraTrim's potential applications and impact on this revolutionary method of training and treatment.
Here are examples of published science, supporting some of Whole Body Vibration technology and claims, including enhanced muscle strength, bone density, hormonal release/circulation and pain reduction. This list while being large is not exhaustive of the subject. All exercise carries with it some element of risk. To reduce the risk, everyone, particularly those over 35 or who have known back, heart or blood pressure problems or any other medical illness or problem should be cleared by a physician before beginning any exercise program.
- Acute changes in neuromuscular excitability after exhaustive whole body vibration exercise as compared to exhaustion by squatting exercise
- Acute Effects Of Whole-Body Vibration On Muscle Activity Strength & Power
- Whole-Body Vibration and the Prevention and Treatment of Delayed-Onset Muscle Soreness
- Acute physiological effects of exhaustive WBV exercise in man
- The effects of Whole Body Vibration
- Human Responses to Vibration Therapy
- Whole body vibration exercise are vibrations good for you
- Whole body Vibration vs. Walking
- Vibrating Machines Make a Comeback
- Vibration Platforms May 'ʹShake Up'ʹ Warm‑Ups for Softball Players
- Improvement in Forward Head Posture, Cervical Lordosis, and Pulmonary Function with Chiropractic Care, Anterior Head Weighting and Whole Body Vibration
- Effects of Whole Body Vibration on Posture and Kinesthetic Perception
How does it work for exercise?